- Supplement vitamins, improve health and resistance to help shrimp, crab and fish larvae avoid shock when the environment changes.
- Supplement beneficial microorganisms to help larvae enhance the food absorption ability
- Lactibacillus acidophilus (min): 2 x 106 CFU/g
- Vitamin E (min) : 560 mg
- Vitamin B1 (min) : 400 mg
- Vitamin PP (min) : 6 mg
- Vitamin B2 (min) : 700mg
- Vitamin C (min): 3,000 mg
- Vitamin D (min) : 22,000 UI
- Vitamin A (min): 100,000 mg
- Humidity (max) : 11 %
- Sufficient carrier
- Periodic use: 1g/m3.
- Z, M: once 1 day
- PL: 2-3 days/1 time
- Mix into the feed when feeding or stir and then splash directly into the tank.
- When changing or refilling water, use: 2 g/m3
- When harvesting Post Larva: use 20 – 25 g/m3 (it is recommended to put LARVA POWER product in a small bowl of water to harvest Post Larva, stir well).
- Store in a cool, dry place (to < 38oC), away from moisture or direct sunlight.