– Specialize for aquatic pond detoxication when the pond is poisoned due to: residues of chemical disinfectants, algae chemicals, heavy metals dispersed in water, organic toxins, drugs plant protection …
- Eliminate harmful microorganisms and toxic algae in water.
|- Absorb and dissolute of toxic gases NH4, NO2, H2S and suspended solids in the pond, deodorize the bottom of pond.
- Overcome difficulty of changing water color and the phenomenon of foam on the water surface.
- Stabilize PH, avoid stratified pond water, enhance dissolved oxygen in ponds.
- Stimulate appetite, improve survival rate for aquacultural animals
Acetic Acid: 10.000ppm
Saponin extract from Yucca shidigera: 5.000ppm
Additives (organic acid salts) just enough.
Containing no banned substances in production and business under the current regulations of the Minister of Agriculture and Rural Development.
Dosage and usage:
- Suitable product for all brackish and saltwater aquarium animals such as shrimp, fish, crabs, snails, oysters… in all growth stages.
- Before stocking shrimp into ponds, let splash P.A.D to reduce toxins in ponds, improve the survival rate of shrimp hatchery.
- Dissolve the product with water and throw it over the pond:
* Periodically: use 250ml PAD / 1.000m3
* Dose of antitoxic: Use 500ml PAD / 1.000 m3. use double doses or repeatedly twice for severely poisoned ponds
Storage: Store in a cool, dry place. Close the lid after use